"Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right." ~ Henry Ford

**April Featured Team Member**

My name is Becky Lombardi and I have been searching for several years for a home based business, my most recent job was working at a local Cajun Restuarant, Managing part-time and waiting tables, I told myself I would work there for a couple of years until I could find something that would offer benefits, vacation pay and just a little paid time off. In this industry if you don't go to work you don't get paid. I also knew that I didn't want to be 60 years old with any retirement benefits. My husband has a wonderful job going on 22 years with the local phone company and he gets 5 weeks a year vacation. That always bothered me that he could take off, if I wanted to take time off with him we would lose my income during that time.  About 20 years ago I sold Insurance for a Large Company and did well, I won awards for selling the most policies in a year, but after leaving the company after a couple of years when we moved, guess what, all the residual income stayed with the company, I wasn't allowed to take any of it with me. I got into other Sales, Manufacturing Home Sales, Make-up Sales, Nutrition Sales, Jewelry, Pots and Pans, you name it. I even tried the online surveys - What a Nightmare!

When I found Ameriplan®, it was a blessing! I knew right away they have a service that people needed, and the residual income really attracted me because I know how the power of residual works! I researched Ameriplan® for a few weeks and found out it was very legit. Read the testimonies of the Leaders and got very excited, these ladies were just ordinary people who decided to take that leap to change their lives, and in such a short time, 2-4 years. I thought "Why not me, why not now! If they can do it - so can I"

So I signed up at about 2am Jan 18, 2010, jumped right in and started training. I was still working a full-time job, plus I have a screen-printing business on the side, so it took me a couple of weeks to get through my training. I listened to alot of training calls, recorded calls, trying to learn all I could before I started prospecting. I wanted to know exactly what to say before I got on the phone. My first 2 IBO were people I knew and my first 4 members were also people I knew. So after 33 days in the business I reached the first Level of RSD! Whoo-hoo! I was so excited. A couple of days later Ameriplan® sent me the contract with the company! That was a huge step for me to know now whatever I sell is mine and is willable to my heirs! It is so rewarding to know I own my own Home Based Business, can work my own hours, take time off when needed and the Sky's the Limit! You get out of it what you put in, that's why I am committed to working as hard as I can especially the first year, which is crucial in this business and reach different levels of management that I can. My personal goal is by the end of the year to be NSD.

The main thing I have learned is to be consistant and persistant, it's all a numbers game, the more people you talk to the better your results will be. I am so passionate about Ameriplan® that I recently fired my boss and took that leap of faith to focus 150% on Ameriplan®. and I can't wait for the journey ahead of me.

The Training and Support that you receive with Ameriplan® is awesome! Not hype, just true Leadership and Caring. I am so proud to be a part of The Freedom at Home Team!

Thanks to Jennifer May, my Mentor and NSD, your the best girl!!! Susan Goodknight, NSD, for always being there when I needed to ask stupid questions and Winnie Woody, my Boot Camp Coach, I always look forward to our meetings, you are just soo real!!! Love you all and thank you for believing in me! Here I come SRSD! SEE YOU AT THE TOP!!!

Check out Becky Lombardi's Freedom at Home Team Website

Please share CONGRATS and Comments below! Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Becky... I am soooo PROUD of you and honored to have you on board this team. You have so much drive, determination and passion for this business and it definitely shows. You have reached Regional Sales Director with Ameriplan® in only 33 days and now you are on your way to SRSD! It is amazing what you have done so far and we are so EXCITED to see you at NSD by the end of the year! (WE KNOW you can get it done girl) Lots of HUGS and Support!

    Your Mentor and NSD,
    Jennifer May

    ReplyDelete

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP